Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Showered with Love

Sunday, eleven of my closest friends hosted the most beautiful shower to welcome baby Catherine. I cannot express how loved I feel and how lucky I feel our baby girl is to be so loved by so many people already. The party was absolutely perfect with wonderful friends and family, tons of delicious food, beautiful decorations, and, of course, the gifts! We were showered with more gifts than I could have possibly imagined for our baby girl. She will be one well dressed (and spoiled) little girl! Husband and I are so very grateful for everything! Now, we just need our little girl to get here!

As I was busy sitting on a lily pad and being waited on, I didn't take any pictures. Luckily, other people did! So, enjoy!

Entryway

So much food!

Pretty wreath :)

Delicious dessert table

Diaper cake :)

The Ryan girls

All my hostesses!

Nana with her granddaughters (waiting for her first great granddaughter)

Grandma with her granddaughters (waiting for her first great granddaughter)

Mom (aka Catherine's "CiCi") and me

No comments:

Post a Comment